- French: This chair is feminine! "La Chaise!"
- Italian: This chair is feminine! "La sedia!"
- German: This chair is masculine! "Der Stuhl!"
- Spanish: The chair is feminine! "La silla!"
- English: This chair is a fucking object, I don't see a skirt or a pair of trousers anywhere on its cold hard surface, you people are fucking insane!
- Tumblr: You be whatever you want chair! Don't let gender roles define you!
I SERVED A KID DRESSED AS IRON MAN TODAY AND I ASKED HIM WHAT HIS NAME WAS AND HE SAID IT WAS TONY AND HIS MUM SHOOK HER HEAD AND WAS LIKE NO HIS NAME IS JESSE AND I LOOKED BACK AT THE KID TO GIVE HIM HIS CHANGE AND SAID ‘HAVE A NICE DAY MR STARK’ AND HE GOT SO EXCITED AND RAN OFF WITH HIS SISTER IT WAS GREAT
Muhammad Ali on the Vietnam War Draft
The fact that this is STILL relevant should be very telling.
literally 99.9% of the things i want to say on a daily basis are offensive
yahoo buggin i’m about to reblog mad porn for the fuck of it now.
no pun intended lml
my birthday is late as shit so i did.
Me too. Graduation was 1week after my 17th birthday.
I did too. Graduated at 17, Turned 18 a month later
^^ what she said
^^ cosign. I was 17 also